Doncaster, South Yorkshire
SYNETIQ are currently recruiting a Transport Administrator at Doncaster head office, working full time Monday to Friday with some Saturdays.
Joining SYNETIQ you will be given full on the job training by one of our team member. As a part of our family you will receive 28 days holiday including Bank holidays.
You will be working with the UK’s biggest vehicle dismantler & salvage. Our staff are dedicated and focused on helping us grow and you could be a part of our journey.
What’s the role?
The purpose of the role is to assist in an already integrated transport admin team by managing administration tasks within the operation.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Support of the Transport operation.
- Invoice handling and payment receipt management.
- Cheque and card payment management.
- Answering the phone to customers & drivers.
- Calling customers and drivers.
- Remediating daily operational issues.
- Analyse and record reports.
- Maintain and improve on the departments KPI’s
- Process vehicle certificates of destruction
- Input uplift requests
- Collect, collate and generate reports
- Audit systems in place and self-manage remedial actions
- General office duties
What kind of person would be suited?
The successful candidate will be able to self-manage their workload while initiating improvements in the department. You will need to be able to work at in a pressurised environment while keeping up with the pace of the office to meet key deadlines. Problem solving and improving processes will form a key part of this role and the successful candidate will need to have this skill. Previous experience in the automotive, logistics or transport sector would be extremely beneficial.
You should be PC literate with key skills in Microsoft Excel in particular
Don’t hesitate, contact us now and join the family.
Wage rate is National Living wage.