Vehicle parts Inventory & pricing coordinator at SYNETIQ GLOUCESTER.
SYNETIQ is the largest salvage and dismantling company in the UK. We operate over 16 sites around the country and process 100,000s of vehicles each year.
Main Function of the Role:
Working within the Inventory & pricing team, pricing parts from accident damaged vehicles at all SYNETIQ locations, Inventorying and imaging parts and vehicles on site, stock management. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a very exciting company with huge growth potential.
- Pricing vehicle parts for sale via various sales platforms
- Grading and imaging vehicles on site ready for pricing and marketing
- Researching and inputting Manufacturers part numbers, ratio’s, specifications against parts
- Pricing parts and unlocking vehicles ad hock for sales staff
- Ensure that all daily duties, procedures and processes are completed and adhered to on a day to day basis to ensure a high level of service is received and targets met.
- Assist in Stock Control and Inventory Processes and Procedures.
- Be driven and self-motivated to achieve goals & targets
- Good IT skills working with bespoke parts systems
- Knowledge of Motor Vehicles & vehicle parts
- Confident and comfortable working within the growing Inventory & Pricing team.
- A sales background may be an advantage
Full-time – Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
One Saturday every 4 weeks as overtime