Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Due to recent growth and success SYNETIQ are looking to grow their team with the addition of a Skilled Mechanic/Vehicle Technician.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment.
- Repairing or replacing broken or defective parts and resolving defects.
- Road testing vehicles to check repairs.
- Maintaining equipment and making sure tools are in good condition.
- Following checklists to ensure all procedures are completed.
- Completing all documentation to the required standard.
The ideal person will:
- have proven previous experience as a mechanic
- have their own tools
- have excellent attention to detail and must take pride in their work
- enjoy working under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- the ability to work in a competent and efficient manner on your own or part of a busy team
- strong communication skills
- Applicants must have a full UK driving license
Your technical skills will be rewarded with a competitive salary, training opportunities and excellent working conditions.
The hours of work are 40 hours per week, 8.30am – 5pm Mon-Fri with Saturdays 8 a.m-1 p.m are preferred on an overtime basis at time and half.
SYNETIQ is a great place to work, come and work for our growing team!