Quality and Environmental Policy
It is the policy of Motorhog to
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services.
- The reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality & environmental policy.
- We will inform all suppliers and contractors of our policies and will monitor their performance to ensure that the goods and services they provide meet our objectives.
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
- This policy will be monitored to ensure its effectiveness and will be regularly reviewed and revised as necessary.
This quality & environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality & environmental process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and environment and its impact on customer service and of the products or service in which we provide.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality and environmental system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality and Environmental System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Download the following PDFs:
Acrobat Reader is required to view these files. It is freely available to download at https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/.