- We recognise our responsibilities to offer a safe place of work, respect the environment and provide a quality of service to our customers. We will strive to achieve best practice throughout our business activity.
- We believe that everyone has a duty of care for the environment at to seek ways to conserve natural resources. We are conscious of environmental issues and in pursuit of our business goals we will seek to minimise the wastage of raw materials and energy, and to minimise harmful emissions resulting from our activities.
- We provide a safe working environment for all our employees, sub contractors, customers and visitors.
- In addition to these, we strive to deliver quality products and services that consistently satisfy our customers and meet statutory and regulatory requirements.
- We will comply with all relevant legislation concerning the environment and health and safety and will actively co-operate with the authorities. Where regulations do not exist we may set our own standards and conduct internal reviews to measure our progress towards improved performance.
- We will inform all suppliers and contractors of our policies and will monitor their performance to ensure that the goods and services they provide meet our objectives.
- Our customers will be made aware of our initiatives and we will encourage them to help us achieve our goals. Our employees will be provided with the information, instruction and training necessary to fulfil the requirements of this policy.
- This policy will be monitored to ensure its effectiveness and will be regularly reviewed and revised as necessary.
Download the following PDFs:
Acrobat Reader is required to view these files. It is freely available to download at https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/.