Doncaster, South Yorkshire
SYNETIQ are currently recruiting a Transport Clerk at our Doncaster Head Office in Adwick, working full time Monday to Friday with some Saturdays.
Joining SYNETIQ you will be given full on the job training by one of our team members.
You will be working with the UK’s biggest vehicle dismantlers & salvage. Our staff are dedicated and focused on helping us grow and you could be a part of our journey and work family – a great place to work.
What’s the role?
The purpose of the role is to assist with operational compliance in the transport operation and support the Transport Manager in running an integrated growing Transport team.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Support Transport Managers with day to day running and compliance of the Transport operation such as:
- Tachograph analysis
- Infringement management
- Driver brief & debrief
- Support of fleet management
- Support of legal compliance
- Downloading driver digicards and HGV vehicles
- Driving licence checks
- Filing fleet documentation
- Auditing compliance systems
- Driver CPC management
- Support of service provider management
- Collect, collate and generate reports
- Audit systems in place and self-manage remedial actions
- General office duties
What kind of person would be suited?
- The successful candidate will have previous transport experience and dealings with legal transport compliance, understanding of working time directive and drivers hours is critical.
- You should be able to self-manage your workload while initiating optimum compliance and improvements in the department.
- You will need to be able to work at in a fast paced environment and multi task methodically and be an effective communicator with all stakeholders.
- You will be computer literate and be able to adapt to using our bespoke software.
Contact us now for an exciting career opportunity and join our SYNETIQ family.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.